CARE AND REPAIR
CARE TIPS FOR THE JEWELRY
To better preserve your jewelry:
- Avoid contact with water, beauty products (perfumes, creams, fixatives, etc.), detergents and chlorine.
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth.Take a look at our jewelry cloths created for this purpose.
- Keep your jewelry in the pouch provided upon purchase.
CARE TIPS FOR THE LEATHER ACCESSORIES
Your handbag or leather accessory was crafted from high quality leather, using traditional methods for treatment and tinting to preserve its pliability and the natural smoothness of the material.
- Avoid exposing your product to extended periods of harsh sunlight and keep away from water and other liquids, heat, or other strong conditions in the like.
- Beware of the friction between your leather accessory and other light-coloured materials, as prolonged or excessive friction could stain other materials.
- If ever your leather is dirty or stained, please consult our consultants in one of our boutiques or a professional.
- With the exception of porous leathers, such as suedes or nubuck, it is recommended to delicately rub the leather with a dry cloth, or lightly humidify to remove soil or dirt. Use a brush or a suede stain eraser to clean or remove soil on porous surfaces.
Ask our Customer Service for more information by contacting 1-855-99NERON or firstname.lastname@example.org.